Learning to mix beautiful neutrals is an essential skill in watercolor. In this video I reveal three of my favorite recipes for stunning neutral grays.
Would you like to recreate these three mixes in your studio? Here are the specific colors I used to create these neutral grays:
- French Ultramarine – Daniel Smith – PB29 – https://amzn.to/3S6aXzO
- Burnt Umber – Daniel Smith – PBr7 – https://amzn.to/3k68RTQ
- Indanthrone Blue – Daniel Smith – PB60 – https://amzn.to/3ElwLSf
- Raw Sienna – Daniel Smith – PBr7 – https://amzn.to/4130cSW
- Phthalo Blue (Green Shade) – Daniel Smith – PB15:3 – https://amzn.to/3IAlMai
- Pyrrol Red – M. Graham – PR254 – https://amzn.to/418Ngen
** I receive a small commission from sales using the links above, however you don’t pay a penny more. Thank you for supporting this content creation in this way.
I have other free watercolor resources on my website. Take a look here: https://studio.krisdebruine.com/free-resources